code 41 Ive replaced the cam sensor and checked for continuity in wires still have check engine light on same code after trying to reset it
need to replace the magnet on cam interupter on cam gear how is it done on 1991 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
1991 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Iola, WI
- EGR Valve Replacement ($280 - 395) in Vinton, CA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Ransom Canyon, TX
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($241 - 482) in Allons, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($146 - 181) in Bridge City, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($54 - 67) in Waterford, OH