Not the entire axle just the inner rubber boot. I understand the part can avg. about $60
Need to replace the inner rubber boot on the passenger side front drive axle on 2006 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
- Why does my tire light come on when there seems to be no problem with the tires.
- Why does my car make a clunking sound when I make turns & when I brake.
- How to fix an electrical seat adjuster that is jammed?