Not the entire axle just the inner rubber boot. I understand the part can avg. about $60
Need to replace the inner rubber boot on the passenger side front drive axle on 2006 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2006 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($356 - 465) in Hillsboro, OR
- 60,000 Mile Service ($562 - 757) in Scotia, NE
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Granger, TX
- Timing Belt Replacement ($291 - 406) in Nahant, MA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($60 - 144) in Huntington, MA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($229 - 374) in Delphos, OH