broken shift cable
need to replace shifter cable by myself-manual trans. on 2004 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2004 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Scottsdale, AZ
- 142,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Marshall, IN
- Timing Belt Replacement ($303 - 405) in Coleman, FL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($314 - 623) in Cliffwood, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($870 - 903) in Covington, PA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($56 - 72) in Ethan, SD