broken shift cable
need to replace shifter cable by myself-manual trans. on 2004 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2004 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($386 - 518) in Scottsdale, AZ
- Inspection II ($672 - 975) in Marshall, IN
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in Coleman, FL
- Battery Replacement ($141 - 202) in Cliffwood, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($388 - 410) in Covington, PA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Ethan, SD