I recently bought my Mercedes but it needs a little tender-loving care. It has 2 buttons (7 and *) missing. Where can I get replacements? Also...the wood veneer is peeling up on the gear shift section of the center console. I would like to replace it as well.
Need to replace radio buttons on 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- my car wont start...i checked the starter, the altermator, the fuel pump and
- break and running lights work with lights off and drivers side rear all go blac
- knocking, chattering sound going over rough pavement/repaired pot holes.
- can you tell me how do i reset my Electronic check engine light, it just came on
- late shifting from first gear to second