mazda mvp 2002 is leaking oil- mechanic says need to replace oil gasket and seals around timing case cover and the timing case cover-how much for labor and material in general?
need to replace oil gasket and seals and timing case cover-labor/material cost? on 2002 Mazda MPV
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
- Does this van have a sensor if the oil gets low enough it will just shut off?