mazda mvp 2002 is leaking oil- mechanic says need to replace oil gasket and seals around timing case cover and the timing case cover-how much for labor and material in general?
need to replace oil gasket and seals and timing case cover-labor/material cost? on 2002 Mazda MPV
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- The heater will blow warm air only thru the riders side vents.
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
2002 Mazda MPV Estimates
- 70,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Cornville, AZ
- 60,000 Mile Service ($237 - 343) in Walker, KS
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($678 - 1,058) in Hope, ID
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($177 - 304) in Bristol, VT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($81 - 97) in Newington, VA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($508 - 756) in Markham, TX