mazda mvp 2002 is leaking oil- mechanic says need to replace oil gasket and seals around timing case cover and the timing case cover-how much for labor and material in general?
need to replace oil gasket and seals and timing case cover-labor/material cost? on 2002 Mazda MPV
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- The heater will blow warm air only thru the riders side vents.
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
2002 Mazda MPV Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($269 - 345) in Cornville, AZ
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($251 - 343) in Walker, KS
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($304 - 497) in Hope, ID
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - 106) in Bristol, VT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($508 - 639) in Newington, VA
- Window Switch Replacement ($153 - 242) in Markham, TX