I have tools and expereance but never worked with Isuzu models befor ther is a local wrecking yard that has motors i need schematics and specs for swaping out the motor , any advice and tips for this would be apprecieated greatly ! thanks , am dissabled and dont have a lot of green to spend on this thats why amgoing to do it my self if possible i love this jeep so i want to keep it if i can .
need to replace motor where can i get manueal for this proucess. on 1996 Isuzu Rodeo
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Rodeo Questions
- I put a new water pump and now it won't start
- Why do i have to keep putting on a starter
- I changed the fuel pump and one of the plugs is different they sent a new plug
- Jumped time. If belt is still on tight can it be reset like it is?
- i dont want start but makes on when i turned ignation it say check engine
1996 Isuzu Rodeo Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bearden, AR
- Head Gasket Replacement ($978 - 1,809) in Shamrock, TX
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Silver Creek, NE
- 120,000 Mile Service ($608 - 874) in Bonner Springs, KS
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($248 - 460) in Rose Hill, IA
- Trans Assembly Replacement ($3,382 - 6,433) in Iron Station, NC