I have tools and expereance but never worked with Isuzu models befor ther is a local wrecking yard that has motors i need schematics and specs for swaping out the motor , any advice and tips for this would be apprecieated greatly ! thanks , am dissabled and dont have a lot of green to spend on this thats why amgoing to do it my self if possible i love this jeep so i want to keep it if i can .
need to replace motor where can i get manueal for this proucess. on 1996 Isuzu Rodeo
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Rodeo Questions
- Why is it hard to start after its been warmed up and driven
- ReducedPower light comes on at random. Slows car from highway speed to 40-45 MPH
- My 2000 isuzu rodeo gas light always blinks, gas tank is full!?
- Vehicle cranks but won't start.
- Why does cruise control & reverse lights not work after having clutch replaced