How do I do it? Have a general idea. Curious about how hard it might be and how far I might have to jack up engine.
Need to replace engine and transmission mounts on 2003 Mercury Sable
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Why won't my car start? I put a charged battery in it.. it's not the alternator
- how can i fix the main brake box for all the brakes
- Broke abs sensor front left, can't see how its mounted so I can remove and repla
- the engine races then shuts off. what would cause this?
- how to replace front window washer pump
2003 Mercury Sable Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Shakopee, MN
- 75,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Salado, AR
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($896 - 1,841) in Arlington, NE
- 35,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Brownsville, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($277 - 350) in Noonan, ND
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($39 - 69) in Evanston, WY