how much would that cost?
need to replace bent oil pan on 2006 Ford E-350
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-350 Questions
- heard a loud pop and it started knocking real loud from bottom of motor??
- Can I use Prestone All purpose antifreeze to flush and refill coolant system
- When starting the van turns over but the starting noise continues after van runs
- where is the short
- When I hit a bump truck cuts out. Seems to cut out on the high way.
2006 Ford E-350 Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($348 - 513) in Idaho Springs, CO
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Varnell, GA
- 110,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Soulsbyville, CA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sanford, TX
- Wheel Alignment Adjust ($140 - 178) in Sterling, CO
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($102 - 605) in Ocean City, NJ