when i start the car it makes a noise someone told me its the starter or can be that i need to replace the camshaft position sensor
need to replace a camshaft position sensor where can i go on 1998 BMW 528i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- when do i need to replace gearbox oil?
- What cause the steering column to randomnly reset to the down position?
- What is this scraping/ticking sound on engine start up and acceleration.
- No throttle response,eml,check engine light is on.
- My 99 528i bmw wont start... there quite a few codes. p0130-p1189-p0170-po150
1998 BMW 528i Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($732 - 1,215) in Santa Ana, CA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($212 - 286) in Moxahala, OH
- Brake Drum Replacement ($342 - 521) in Trezevant, TN
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($232 - 387) in Lunenburg, VT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($511 - 573) in Lackawaxen, PA
- Trans Mount Replacement ($240 - 487) in Duvall, WA