I could not get the key out of ignition. Mechanic said it was a problem with some kind of pin in shift gear lever and fixed it. He said that if it broke again, probably whole gear shift assembly needed to be replace.
Need to replace 2008 Explorer Gear Shift Selector Lever. How much does it cost? on 2008 Ford Explorer
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2008 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($275 - 377) in West Paducah, KY
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Agua Dulce, TX
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($213 - 295) in Kelleys Island, OH
- Radiator Replacement ($562 - 828) in Holloway, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($304 - 372) in Blountville, TN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($144 - 168) in Hurdsfield, ND