Slave cylinder is a Lockheed, the master is missing so I don't have much to go on. The mounting bolts are 3/8" diameter on a 3" center mounted in the horizontel position. It uses a Dodge slant 6 engine with 4 speed manual trans. The truck is about the size of a Subaru SW for use in a shop. Anyone got any ideas. Thanks Jeff
Need to locate a clutch master cylinder for my 1985 Task Master Fire truck. on 1990 Dodge W150
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge W150 Questions
- I have a 87 ram 150 I have a leak in front high on engine. Leaks while cooling
- truck makes loud humming like noise when driving, was told a bearing. which one?
- Sometimes truck won't start until it has been cranked over 3 or 4 times.
- Where can I get a fuel tank for a 1990 dodge w150-s?
- Truck run fine at start up, then dies, weird computer readings.