i hardly drive the car..always serviced when needed
need to know what transmission fault reduced power means on a 2004 545i? on 2004 BMW 545i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 545i Questions
- crank but will not start..
- Ok I've got a BMW 05 545i 102000 on it recently started having starting issues replaced starter and integrated fuse supply module and now it is cracking but will not turn over?Lost at what next thinking fuel pump or fuel filter relay?Or cracksenor?
- Licking oil on the floor on the engine
- What could metallic noises be coming from underneath car by manual shift?
- Dynamic drive keeps popping up on screen what is wrong
2004 BMW 545i Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($251 - 301) in Hazelhurst, WI
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($628 - 817) in San Pablo, CO
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($547 - 832) in Alton, IA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($166 - 201) in Yatesville, GA
- CV Joint Replacement ($437 - 488) in Aguas Buenas, PR
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($241 - 269) in East Meadow, NY