Nissan Maxima,when i turn on radio,ac,and headlights it turns off on me when not excelerating.stop lights and stop signs are my big problems.also in the morning when i first start it i half to excelerate the the car in park to stay on?but before that my fan motor went bad it destroyed my altinatore and battery replaced it,and now i have this problem but befor the fan motor went it was great.where do i start to see what was damaged during this event?i have codes but auto zone guy says its not whats causing my car to turn off when using radio,ac,and headlights.codes69
need to know what to fix or where to start! on 1998 Nissan Maxima
Asked by for the 1998 Nissan Maxima
9 answersMarch 22, 2010
1 answerDecember 20, 2010
4 answersFebruary 07, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Where is the fuse for the cluster lights in the dashboard?
- My idle is going crazy, it ref up and down.
- My 2014 Nissan Maxima won't accelerate but rpm will go high. Only 52000 m help!
- 2002 Nissan Maxima GLE. P0300,P1800,P0011,P0021.
- How expensive is it to re program this to get it to run and is it worth the fix
1998 Nissan Maxima Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($541 - $696) in Nemaha, NE
- AC Condenser Replacement ($514 - $707) in Lenox, MO
- Alternator Replacement ($405 - $530) in Melvin, MI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $108) in Wilsonburg, WV
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($716 - $775) in Malott, WA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($60 - $71) in Big Bear Lake, CA