In replacing rear wheel cylinder and hose to it we found the next part (that the hose attaches to at the other end) to be corroded. Took it to the part store and they said it must be a dealer part and they have no idea what it is called. Can you help with this? It is cylinder shaped, about 2 inches long and 1 inch diameter. Attaches to the other end of wheel cylinder hose.
Need to know what to call a part on 2000 Dodge Stratus
1 answerNovember 21, 2013
2 answersMarch 07, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- stalls while driving side roads or hwy speeds. check engine light intermittently
- 01 Stratus Coupe 3.0 won't run unless I hold in the mfi relay by hand its good 2
- 06 Stratus is getting power to everything but will not start,is getting fuel?
- Has spark has has to fuel rail turns over but won't start evenwith startingfluid
- Car shifts on its own, get to 35mph when I take foot off gaspetal doesn't slow