In replacing rear wheel cylinder and hose to it we found the next part (that the hose attaches to at the other end) to be corroded. Took it to the part store and they said it must be a dealer part and they have no idea what it is called. Can you help with this? It is cylinder shaped, about 2 inches long and 1 inch diameter. Attaches to the other end of wheel cylinder hose.
Need to know what to call a part on 2000 Dodge Stratus
1 answerNovember 21, 2013
2 answersMarch 07, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?