Need to know what to call a part on 2000 Dodge Stratus

In replacing rear wheel cylinder and hose to it we found the next part (that the hose attaches to at the other end) to be corroded. Took it to the part store and they said it must be a dealer part and they have no idea what it is called. Can you help with this? It is cylinder shaped, about 2 inches long and 1 inch diameter. Attaches to the other end of wheel cylinder hose.

by in Buffalo, NY on September 17, 2011
0 answers
Related Items:
A week ago, a mechanic I know told me I needed to replace my struts and strut mount . I've found the struts for my car but not the strut mount itself. None of the chain auto parts stores and stores...
I recently paid someone $765 to fix my dodge stratus and I got it back the very next day I smelled like a burning rubber and I popped the hood and seen flames shooting out and there was a thick whi...

Related Content