I am changing front bearings
Need to know if Front bearing need to be packed with grease on 1995 Toyota Tercel
always repack wheel bearing when replacing unless its a sealed bearing
COMMENT by Rob w ,
June 01, 2012
Could you tell me what might be the cause of bearing going out?
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- What is causing hesitation/sputtering when driving at 60mph?
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
1995 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($204 - 301) in Dunmor, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($246 - 325) in Saint Paul, NE
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Luxemburg, WI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($480 - 567) in Angora, MN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Isle of Wight, VA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($310 - 480) in Portola Vally, CA