the thermostat starting leaking underneath the lower section. i found out that this seems to be an issue with Ford rangers and other models...
need to have the thermostat housing replaced. looking for an average cost on 2004 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2004 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Ashville, OH
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Macon, IL
- Water Pump Replacement ($279 - 436) in Alta Vista, IA
- 85,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Rosemont, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($251 - 273) in King, WI
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in De Soto, GA