The window on the driver side of my 96 cabrio is grinding when i try to put it up or down. Most of the time (99%) the window won't go all the way up, so i have to have someone stand on the outside of my car to pull the window up the rest of the way while i am inside pushing the electric switch. My nephew is very good fixing any kind of car, he tried getting the door panel off to take a look but couldn't. Need help on how to get this panel off...please!!!!
need to get the driver side door panel off to replace the window regulator. on 1996 Volkswagen Cabrio
Verified for the Volkswagen Cabrio14 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- I was driving on the interstate and my car just shut off
- My cabrio keeps blowing the ignition coil I've changed the spark plugs and wires and distributor cap. What could be causing this problem? I know the throttle body may be bad
- Where do I check transmission fluid
- Windshield Wipers stopped working. I assume it's the motor. How much to fix?
- Windshield Wiper Motor repair costs estimates