The window on the driver side of my 96 cabrio is grinding when i try to put it up or down. Most of the time (99%) the window won't go all the way up, so i have to have someone stand on the outside of my car to pull the window up the rest of the way while i am inside pushing the electric switch. My nephew is very good fixing any kind of car, he tried getting the door panel off to take a look but couldn't. Need help on how to get this panel off...please!!!!
need to get the driver side door panel off to replace the window regulator. on 1996 Volkswagen Cabrio
Asked by for the 1996 Volkswagen Cabrio
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- Where is the camshaft position sensor located on a 02 vw cabrio?
- While driving my gas petal completely went out. Like the rod slipped down.
- HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST FOR ACCELERATION PROBLEMS?
- Engine turns over, no spark can the computor go bad?
- how i can know if tghe crankshaft sensor is in good condition
1996 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Finly, IN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($300 - $517) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- AC Condenser Replacement ($521 - $825) in Hull, IA
- Air Filter Replacement ($67 - $104) in Brookhaven, PA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Hospers, IA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - $31) in Fairview, IL