The window on the driver side of my 96 cabrio is grinding when i try to put it up or down. Most of the time (99%) the window won't go all the way up, so i have to have someone stand on the outside of my car to pull the window up the rest of the way while i am inside pushing the electric switch. My nephew is very good fixing any kind of car, he tried getting the door panel off to take a look but couldn't. Need help on how to get this panel off...please!!!!
need to get the driver side door panel off to replace the window regulator. on 1996 Volkswagen Cabrio
Verified for the Volkswagen Cabrio17 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- While driving my gas petal completely went out. Like the rod slipped down.
- HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST FOR ACCELERATION PROBLEMS?
- Engine turns over, no spark can the computor go bad?
- how i can know if tghe crankshaft sensor is in good condition
- Major oil leak; oil goes thru the car, makes slushing sound, does turn over
1996 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Finly, IN
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($286 - $392) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($312 - $404) in Hull, IA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($92 - $128) in Brookhaven, PA
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($296 - $335) in Hospers, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($937 - $988) in Fairview, IL