Air injection pump is making loud noise like a screeching noise would like the location of pump can't find it.
need new Air injection pump. on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
October 30, 2010
Driver side. Access through wheel well. Be sure to also replace the hose with the upgraded hose lit.
1 more answer
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille44 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
2002 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($326 - 455) in Elma, NY
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($95 - 241) in Martinsburg, NY
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($99 - 137) in Short Hills, NJ
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($269 - 319) in Glen Allan, MS
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($308 - 853) in Russell Springs, KY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($51 - 106) in Hormigueros, PR