Air injection pump is making loud noise like a screeching noise would like the location of pump can't find it.
need new Air injection pump. on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
October 30, 2010
Driver side. Access through wheel well. Be sure to also replace the hose with the upgraded hose lit.
1 more answer
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille44 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
- Under steering colume
- My car idels for a hr or better no overheating but soon as I drive it starts ove
2002 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($665 - 1,126) in Elma, NY
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($99 - 137) in Martinsburg, NY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($386 - 667) in Short Hills, NJ
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glen Allan, MS
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Russell Springs, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($990 - 1,010) in Hormigueros, PR