The required year of vehicle only went down to 1990 on this page. However my ford escort is a 1986 2 barrel, 1.9 Liter. I just can't seem to find the fuel filter. Hopefully someone can tell me where it is located.
Need location of fuel filter on 1986 ford escort carborated on 1990 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1990 Ford Escort Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($182 - 231) in Guntown, MS
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($190 - 279) in Mountain View, AR
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($88 - 182) in Dodson, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($194 - 252) in Hampton, NJ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($152 - 191) in Huntington, IN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($32 - 41) in Winnetka, CA