The required year of vehicle only went down to 1990 on this page. However my ford escort is a 1986 2 barrel, 1.9 Liter. I just can't seem to find the fuel filter. Hopefully someone can tell me where it is located.
Need location of fuel filter on 1986 ford escort carborated on 1990 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1990 Ford Escort Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Guntown, MS
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Mountain View, AR
- Radiator Replacement ($358 - 471) in Dodson, TX
- Battery Replacement ($121 - 166) in Hampton, NJ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($156 - 195) in Huntington, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($83 - 106) in Winnetka, CA