Was told all of the memory was erased by someone who tried to program the ignition key. The old key code was erased now the vehicle won't communicate with the computer.
Need key programmed,computer is not communicating with vehicle.Is module bad? on 2006 Dodge Charger
GO TO DEALER TO AVOID ISSUES BUT TAKE COPY OF REGISTRATION AND DRIVERS LIC AS YOU NEED TO THE RESG OWNER TO GET IT PROGRAMMED
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2006 Dodge Charger Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($307 - 539) in Volga, WV
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saranac Lake, NY
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in White Rock, SC
- 114,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Borger, TX
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($140 - 192) in Julesburg, CO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($813 - 1,009) in Florence, IN