the car very abruptly starting making a constant rubbing/grinding noise in the front end especially when driving at lower speeds; the cv axels and rotors and pads have recently been replaced; also the steering has developted aproximately 1.5 inches of play.....everything seems tight and the car doesnt seem to be out of alignment.....
Need HELP with severe front end noise. on 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
Asked by for the 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Why is power steering fluid not running through the system? Easy fix?
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
2004 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Johnsonville, IL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($85 - $142) in Hilger, MT
- Fuel Filter Change ($57 - $81) in Lynn, AR
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($227 - $337) in Darling, MS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($117 - $138) in Leeper, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($453 - $504) in Holland, MA