the car very abruptly starting making a constant rubbing/grinding noise in the front end especially when driving at lower speeds; the cv axels and rotors and pads have recently been replaced; also the steering has developted aproximately 1.5 inches of play.....everything seems tight and the car doesnt seem to be out of alignment.....
Need HELP with severe front end noise. on 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- New battery car has service engine,sercurity,and battery light crank no start
- Can you fix a car hatch in the trunk that is bent the trunk locks
- im trying to find out the average cost for cylinder head replacement
- My car is making a ticking nose and I was wondering what could be making that
- Why did my car stall and die?