the car very abruptly starting making a constant rubbing/grinding noise in the front end especially when driving at lower speeds; the cv axels and rotors and pads have recently been replaced; also the steering has developted aproximately 1.5 inches of play.....everything seems tight and the car doesnt seem to be out of alignment.....
Need HELP with severe front end noise. on 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Where is the water pump??
- Is there a fuel filter on my 02 Alero. It acts as if there is something plugged
- Clicking noise from front end..
- Runs great drive it 100 miles and motor just stops.will turn over but won't start. When it sits for a few hours it starts.
- Can't trun the buzzing sound off it stays on all the time