the car very abruptly starting making a constant rubbing/grinding noise in the front end especially when driving at lower speeds; the cv axels and rotors and pads have recently been replaced; also the steering has developted aproximately 1.5 inches of play.....everything seems tight and the car doesnt seem to be out of alignment.....
Need HELP with severe front end noise. on 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
- Traction control light abs light n engine light all came on at once
2004 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($384 - 698) in Johnsonville, IL
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($319 - 366) in Hilger, MT
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($130 - 169) in Lynn, AR
- 15,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Darling, MS
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($607 - 761) in Leeper, PA
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,191 - 1,408) in Holland, MA