the car very abruptly starting making a constant rubbing/grinding noise in the front end especially when driving at lower speeds; the cv axels and rotors and pads have recently been replaced; also the steering has developted aproximately 1.5 inches of play.....everything seems tight and the car doesnt seem to be out of alignment.....
Need HELP with severe front end noise. on 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
Asked by for the 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
2004 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($185 - 390) in Johnsonville, IL
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($257 - 397) in Hilger, MT
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($153 - 306) in Lynn, AR
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Darling, MS
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Leeper, PA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($99 - 121) in Holland, MA