I know nothing about cadillacs. My dad left his car to me. Looks great on the outside and runs great except that the power locks dont work (you have to do it manually), only some of the windows work, the driver seat doesnt work and the cassette player doenst work. Where can I get this fixed in Oakland CA or in bay area? I am nervous to have electrical done by someone that will mess up my car.
Need help with electrical issues 1990 Cadillac Sedan DeVille 4 door on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1990 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
- I can hear my motor to my wipers but they won't move
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($71 - $93) in Sidon, MS
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($920 - $1,198) in Elverson, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($229 - $340) in Grenville, NM
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($226 - $323) in Millville, NJ
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($378 - $406) in Wadsworth, NV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($322 - $635) in McCammon, ID