I know nothing about cadillacs. My dad left his car to me. Looks great on the outside and runs great except that the power locks dont work (you have to do it manually), only some of the windows work, the driver seat doesnt work and the cassette player doenst work. Where can I get this fixed in Oakland CA or in bay area? I am nervous to have electrical done by someone that will mess up my car.
Need help with electrical issues 1990 Cadillac Sedan DeVille 4 door on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($422 - 499) in Sidon, MS
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($198 - 312) in Elverson, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($353 - 470) in Grenville, NM
- Radiator Replacement ($489 - 694) in Millville, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($142 - 441) in Wadsworth, NV
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,314 - 1,430) in McCammon, ID