I know nothing about cadillacs. My dad left his car to me. Looks great on the outside and runs great except that the power locks dont work (you have to do it manually), only some of the windows work, the driver seat doesnt work and the cassette player doenst work. Where can I get this fixed in Oakland CA or in bay area? I am nervous to have electrical done by someone that will mess up my car.
Need help with electrical issues 1990 Cadillac Sedan DeVille 4 door on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Sidon, MS
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($664 - 854) in Elverson, PA
- Battery Replacement ($212 - 260) in Grenville, NM
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($164 - 279) in Millville, NJ
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($73 - 93) in Wadsworth, NV
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($112 - 136) in McCammon, ID