I know nothing about cadillacs. My dad left his car to me. Looks great on the outside and runs great except that the power locks dont work (you have to do it manually), only some of the windows work, the driver seat doesnt work and the cassette player doenst work. Where can I get this fixed in Oakland CA or in bay area? I am nervous to have electrical done by someone that will mess up my car.
Need help with electrical issues 1990 Cadillac Sedan DeVille 4 door on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986