Both trunk releasers are stuck wont open, gas lid is also stuck. No dead battery, the only thing is that I don't have the remote working is just a empty shell. I know how to manually open the trunks what I need is to have it fix, so I don't have to do it manually.....! Thank you in advance!
Need help to get it fix! Can't access both trunks and gas! on 1997 Porsche Boxster
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
- Dssh lights stay on battery goes dead
1997 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($1,208 - 1,407) in Moonachie, NJ
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($549 - 659) in Natoma, KS
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($306 - 435) in Conway Springs, KS
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($131 - 177) in Moundsville, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($404 - 451) in Peconic, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($346 - 819) in Needham, AL