Followed Saab owners manual instructions. Worked perfectly for one door (Genie) but not for the Sears Craftsman. Tried clearing the mirror programming (buttons 1 and 3 for 20 seconds). Also tried removing and reinserting the fuse (no. 17 in the trunk). I believe the Craftsman opener is what Sears calls a "Security+" system. According to the Sears manual, the code between the remote and the receiver changes with each use. The remote has three buttons.
Need help programming my mirror to open Sears Craftsman garage door. on 2003 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
2003 Saab 9-3 Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($66 - 85) in Hico, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($195 - 252) in Cedar Point, IL
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - 61) in Moscow, VT
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($763 - 1,279) in Silver Creek, NE
- Engine Coolant Expansion Tank Replacement ($126 - 258) in Houston, MS
- Horn Replacement ($128 - 173) in Petrolia, PA