Followed Saab owners manual instructions. Worked perfectly for one door (Genie) but not for the Sears Craftsman. Tried clearing the mirror programming (buttons 1 and 3 for 20 seconds). Also tried removing and reinserting the fuse (no. 17 in the trunk). I believe the Craftsman opener is what Sears calls a "Security+" system. According to the Sears manual, the code between the remote and the receiver changes with each use. The remote has three buttons.
Need help programming my mirror to open Sears Craftsman garage door. on 2003 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
- Where can I get a replacement bolt that is part of the water pump housing and is hollow with holes in it connecting one of the coolant lines to the water pump
- Must replace a blower motor and control unit. Are there any specific tests, too?