i have a 545I 2004 hardly driving it..always serviced when needed..about 100k miles...today recd msg saying transmission fault..reduced power...i did not drive any further..any idea what the problem is?
need help please on 2004 BMW 545i
2 answersAugust 29, 2014
3 answersDecember 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 545i Questions
- crank but will not start..
- Ok I've got a BMW 05 545i 102000 on it recently started having starting issues replaced starter and integrated fuse supply module and now it is cracking but will not turn over?Lost at what next thinking fuel pump or fuel filter relay?Or cracksenor?
- Licking oil on the floor on the engine
- What could metallic noises be coming from underneath car by manual shift?
- Dynamic drive keeps popping up on screen what is wrong