I cant keep my 93 town car running. I have replaced the fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, cam and crank sensor. Dont know what to do next.
need help diagnosing a problem. on 1993 Lincoln Town Car
2 answersJuly 13, 2013
4 answersAugust 13, 2010
1 answerJanuary 07, 2011
1 answerMay 23, 2011
1 answerJuly 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- How to fix P0302 and P0401 error codes for Lincoln Town Car 2001?
- There is a clanging noise coming from underneath but it runs fine
- I dont have any brake lights. I have replaced the brake light switch already.
- How do I jumpstart my starter on a 2003 Lincoln Town Car just to get it home
- Driver's door binds and clicks at bottom hinge side. What cost to fix?