I cant keep my 93 town car running. I have replaced the fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, cam and crank sensor. Dont know what to do next.
need help diagnosing a problem. on 1993 Lincoln Town Car
2 answersJuly 13, 2013
4 answersAugust 13, 2010
1 answerJanuary 07, 2011
1 answerMay 23, 2011
1 answerJuly 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- Car won't run at full power. Keeps shaking and shutting off.
- Under dash my headlights, interior lights, turn signals and park lights wont wor
- the steering wheel is locked up an can't get it unlocked.the key is in the
- My towncar only moves in reverse .transmission filter &fluid new
- how do I replace the high pressure power steering line