i have a 97 avenger 2.5 v6 and i was just driving and it died i got it towed home and statred putting work into it i replaced fuel pump all the intake manifold gaskets distributor, distributor cap spark plugs and wires i dont know what it could be oh yea i dont get spark neithr so idk
NEED HELP on 1997 Dodge Avenger
1 answer 1 comment
check the distributor. Cold solder joints in the distributors are common on these cars.
2 answersSeptember 19, 2010
2 answersSeptember 02, 2012
1 answerAugust 04, 2015
1 answerMay 07, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- ETC piece replaced.Lightening bolt there nex day again &car shuts off! HELP
- Key Fob Issues with Alarm
- Where can I buy radiator fan relays for my car?
- Where is the A/C Drain hos located so I can unclogged it I looked under the car
- front right wheel makes a sound like a drum in the distance at 30 miles to 50