A/c turns on and only works on the "1" speed... when I switch to a higher speed, the a/c turns off.... it began with a "flickering" of the lights when I swithed to speeds other than "1"
Need diagram in order to replace a/c switch (speed switch...) on 2001 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- My car has been squealing for a couple months. Then it made a growling sound on
- How do you fix the air conditioner that has an electrical problem
- My car ran perfect. I replaced the timing belt tensioner, reassembled the motor, but now it runs on 2or3 cylinders. Timing, compression, spark, fuel all correct. Everything is correct.
- Gas coming out of exhaust
- My trunk keep sounding like it slamming close while driving, what is that?