i puchased one from salvage they gave me the whole steering column do i need to replace the whole column or can i just replace the switch? if i need to replace the whole column how do i disarm the airbag or what suggestions do you have? any help would be much apprciated thank you.
need all info on ignition switch for 2004 santa fe on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?
- What is causing an extremely fast oil leak on the right side of the engine?