i puchased one from salvage they gave me the whole steering column do i need to replace the whole column or can i just replace the switch? if i need to replace the whole column how do i disarm the airbag or what suggestions do you have? any help would be much apprciated thank you.
need all info on ignition switch for 2004 santa fe on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($77 - 133) in Barboursville, VA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($129 - 192) in Mansfield, LA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Northport, WA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($211 - 271) in Vesta, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($352 - 454) in Issaquah, WA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($78 - 90) in Rosalie, NE