i puchased one from salvage they gave me the whole steering column do i need to replace the whole column or can i just replace the switch? if i need to replace the whole column how do i disarm the airbag or what suggestions do you have? any help would be much apprciated thank you.
need all info on ignition switch for 2004 santa fe on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- Car just died and won't start again. Hasn't 4 3days now. Changed timing belt and
- Going down the highway and just died. Changed timing belt,fuel pump, nothing.
- A/C stops cooling when car reaches any speed higher than 65.
- Fuel pump or sending unit with engine light on and sometimes reading empty
- Our throttle stuck wide open last Thurs towed to our mechanic that day.