The repair shop is quoting me 2700.00 for a rebuilt engine and labor. I drove my car to the shop. My car would drive forward but would not go into reverse. Also if I dont use them they are charging me 500.00 for labor, because they have already taken the engine out. And will put the engine in a box and give it back to me. And I have to have my car towed. Initially the cost was suppose to be 1000.00 and jumped to 2700.00
Need a rebuilt engine for car. on 2006 Hyundai Sonata
4 answersOctober 10, 2011
0 answersJuly 27, 2010
1 answerMarch 08, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Brake lights wont go off, ESC light on, acc pedal stops responding 3/4 min.
- How do I reset the outside temperature reading
- Parking lights stay on. I have to play with the swith about 10 times to turn off
- I'm experiencing over heating issues....it is intermittent .
- My car has lost all power to lights on the driver side. My head lights do work