A diagram would be beneficial on how to replace the blower motor resistor, I know it's under the Glove box, some say you have to pull the whole blower motor to get to it, not finding anything specific for my year though.
Need a diagram on how to replace the blower motor resistor. 1996 Gr Am on 1996 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
1996 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($156 - 228) in Deedsville, IN
- AC Condenser Replacement ($440 - 614) in Bartelso, IL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($229 - 305) in Voss, TX
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gilbert, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($110 - 132) in New Church, VA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($590 - 660) in Spencerville, IN