1995 was a year buy itself having a hard time finding the right regulater the regulaters from the auto parts stores wont hold up any suggestions aer has anyone else run into this problem?
need a 26 psi through 34psi fuel pressur reg for my 95 diffrent from 91-94 on 1995 GMC Suburban 2500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 2500 Questions
- start but will not run long
- 4×4 not working correctly due to some wires hanging below accuater??
- I recently had fuel pump+starter replaced and it isn't getting fuel
- 4WD service light on for a time after startup but then goes off. All 4WD working
- Why is the anti lock brake light on and the anti lock brakes don't work?
1995 GMC Suburban 2500 Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($162 - 211) in Pinole, CA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($154 - 590) in Castleton, VT
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($138 - 411) in Fresno, CA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($187 - 284) in Roscoe, PA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Shell, WY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($176 - 234) in De Berry, TX