1995 was a year buy itself having a hard time finding the right regulater the regulaters from the auto parts stores wont hold up any suggestions aer has anyone else run into this problem?
need a 26 psi through 34psi fuel pressur reg for my 95 diffrent from 91-94 on 1995 GMC Suburban 2500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 2500 Questions
- start but will not run long
- 4×4 not working correctly due to some wires hanging below accuater??
- I recently had fuel pump+starter replaced and it isn't getting fuel
- 4WD service light on for a time after startup but then goes off. All 4WD working
- Why is the anti lock brake light on and the anti lock brakes don't work?
1995 GMC Suburban 2500 Estimates
- 145,000 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in Pinole, CA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($220 - 396) in Castleton, VT
- Heater Core Replacement ($231 - 540) in Fresno, CA
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($76 - 128) in Roscoe, PA
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($50 - 82) in Shell, WY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in De Berry, TX