Need 2004 Hummer H2 transfer case on 2004 Hummer H2

I have 2004 Hummer H2 SUT, its transfer case tail housing is broke. you can show me where i can buy used or new one for changing. pls help me one thing, i wonder if 2004 escalade tail housing can fit
thanks alot

Asked by for the 2004 Hummer H2
The part you need is probably a dealer stock item only or you can check around at junk yards. I know you can get a comple trnsfer case at junk yards.