On the bottom of the radiator are two nipples to which hose connects to keep transmission cool. purchased used radiator but it did not have the nipples to whic I would need to connect the lines. Can I get these nopples to replace what I need?
Ned to replace parts on radiator on 1990 Dodge Ram Van B150
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van B150 Questions
- starts slow at traffic light seems to want to conk out eventually goes ahead?
- My wind scheild wiper assembly has fallen apart. I have a bushing kit but I am not sure how it goes back together. Can you help?
- I replaced thermostat and gasket did I screw down the housing that sits over
- Am replacing thermostate. Housing is a deep well and hard to get to gasket. when removing hose housing old gasket seems to be OK still in tack. Can I reuse it and can I place new gasket over top of old?
- Have been trying all day and evening to remove oil filter with no success.
1990 Dodge Ram Van B150 Estimates