After coming from the car wash and getting the interior cleaned by the car wash attendants, my navigator will not work. There is a pop up message saying the Navigator box is open or there is no DVD. Where is the navigator box? I suspect the car wash attendants might have inadvertently pressed a button or something.
Navigator Box in Honda Odyssey Touring on 2007 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
2007 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($558 - 843) in Foster, VA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($373 - 927) in Ruidoso, NM
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($404 - 845) in Sayre, PA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($359 - 526) in Valliant, OK
- Horn Replacement ($91 - 111) in Aiken, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($128 - 309) in Altura, MN