My navigation screen is black and the radio buttons won't work. I can still use my radio through the steering controls but not the CD player and the radio has noise spikes randomly, if it is up high the noise drops down, if the radio is turned down, it spikes way up. The navigation screen gets a little brighter when the radio spikes up... I loved my Yukon until recently when the speedometer gauge had to be replaced last year and the sunroof has fallen apart...Time to trade it in, but I owe twice as much as it books!
navigation/radio on 2005 GMC Yukon Denali
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- Zero hours came up on my display for no apparent reason and my truck shut down.
- I changed my rear brakes and rotors and now my brake light is on an say stabilit
- my check engine light does not come on? But yet my ODB failed for emissions???
- Driver seat motor runs continuously in forward motion.
- how many hours needed to take out and replace engine
2005 GMC Yukon Denali Estimates