My navigation screen is black and the radio buttons won't work. I can still use my radio through the steering controls but not the CD player and the radio has noise spikes randomly, if it is up high the noise drops down, if the radio is turned down, it spikes way up. The navigation screen gets a little brighter when the radio spikes up... I loved my Yukon until recently when the speedometer gauge had to be replaced last year and the sunroof has fallen apart...Time to trade it in, but I owe twice as much as it books!
navigation/radio on 2005 GMC Yukon Denali
1 answerApril 20, 2010
Verified for the GMC Yukon Denali14 reports
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- I need a download link for a Detroit 60 Series service manual.
- Will a fuel filter make my CEL come on?
- low beam not working but high beam working
- I would like to put true dual exhaust and add some more rumble. Beside the look it gives, will it also increase horsepower? Could you provide an estimate and an opinion on this. Semper fi
- Has anyone installed a performance air intake system...is it worth it?