My navigation system was working fine and I went on vacation and when I came back the system does not read it's location. We took out the CD and put it back in drove over 100 miles and it still does not read it's currect location so the map does not show. Could any one help me. The system is picking up a satellite number because it changes but that is about it.
Navigation System on 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320
by nancy_33166 in Miami, FL on October 07, 2009
1 answerMay 13, 2009
1 answerFebruary 07, 2009
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML320 Questions
- The engine goes off a few minutes after it starts and will require up to 30 minutes before it can be restarted again on 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML320
- The engine goes off a few minutes after sit starts and will require up to 30 minutes before it can be restarted again
- My 2001 Mercedes Benz ml320 will not start. It has a code that said start error message.
- My truck leaks in front floor mat during heavy rain, and also I can hear water sloshing around if I let it sit for a while. Is there plug on door that I can let this water out of? Employee at Advance Auto said it had to be leaking around window pane.
- Latch on hatch won't latch?