The screen is stuck on the caution screen and any touch isn't responding. Can someone fix this for a reasonable price?
Navigation Screen Not Responding on 2007 Lexus IS350
they can be repair for approx 1200.00 or you can repl with aftermarket and better system for cheaper
COMMENT by jdragon ,
December 19, 2013
Does anyone know of a reputable repair shop in the bay area that specializes in lexus repairs?
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS350 Questions
- Why car wont start after short drive?
- Heater blowing half cold half hot in my lexus hiace 2009 model
- New battery, new alternator, yet car has absolutely no electrical power what could be the problem?
- CAR IS THROWING CODES P0202 P0204 P0206 AND P1235 WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO FIX
- vsc light came on and now the battery keeps draining what is the problem
2007 Lexus IS350 Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($159 - 203) in Niceville, FL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($163 - 225) in Coolville, OH
- Oil Pump Replacement ($2,097 - 3,035) in Klamath River, CA
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - 70) in Seward, NE
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($916 - 1,908) in Silver Creek, WA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($712 - 894) in Quincy, KY