the brakes locked and a mechanic unlocked them by using pliers to loosen then tighten a line from the brake cylinder then told me that I needed a part and showed me the part under the hood near the front right tire. He explained that when it gets too hot the brake fluid stops flowing and it locks the brakes. He couldn't tell me the part name in english.
name the part near the front right tire that can lock the brakes. on 1993 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1993 Honda Accord Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($616 - 792) in Wainwright, AK
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($156 - 188) in Newcomb, NY
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Winter Park, FL
- 102,000 Mile Service ($310 - 418) in Tidioute, PA
- HVAC System Diagnosis & Testing ($52 - 67) in Lakemont, GA
- Tie Rod Replacement ($250 - 713) in Sims, AR