I have a vibration type noise in the rear of the car. It is only when the car is in gear, typically at low speeds. Like in the drive thru. The car runs fine but the noise is getting louder. We cant seem to find it. It kind of sounds like a heat shield or something like that rattling.
Mystery noise. on 2002 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
- My 07 mustang gt stalls when i mash the gas and cuts off it cranks right up
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
2002 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($235 - 300) in Oxford, AL
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Amherst, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($48 - 250) in Arnold, MO
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($251 - 332) in Wayan, ID
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,297 - 1,743) in Sneedville, TN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($83 - 103) in Bridgeport, CA