I have a vibration type noise in the rear of the car. It is only when the car is in gear, typically at low speeds. Like in the drive thru. The car runs fine but the noise is getting louder. We cant seem to find it. It kind of sounds like a heat shield or something like that rattling.
Mystery noise. on 2002 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
2002 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($198 - 236) in Oxford, AL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($283 - 452) in Amherst, OH
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,092 - 1,872) in Arnold, MO
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Wayan, ID
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($370 - 429) in Sneedville, TN
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($83 - 570) in Bridgeport, CA