I have a vibration type noise in the rear of the car. It is only when the car is in gear, typically at low speeds. Like in the drive thru. The car runs fine but the noise is getting louder. We cant seem to find it. It kind of sounds like a heat shield or something like that rattling.
Mystery noise. on 2002 Ford Mustang GT
Asked by for the 2002 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- What oil is best for 1998 mustang gt 4.6l sohc. Motorcraft 5w20 or 5w30
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
2002 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($201 - $264) in Oxford, AL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - $156) in Amherst, OH
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($108 - $200) in Arnold, MO
- Air Pump Replacement ($289 - $343) in Wayan, ID
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - $100) in Sneedville, TN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($380 - $462) in Bridgeport, CA