I have a vibration type noise in the rear of the car. It is only when the car is in gear, typically at low speeds. Like in the drive thru. The car runs fine but the noise is getting louder. We cant seem to find it. It kind of sounds like a heat shield or something like that rattling.
Mystery noise. on 2002 Ford Mustang GT
Asked by for the 2002 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- What oil is best for 1998 mustang gt 4.6l sohc. Motorcraft 5w20 or 5w30
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
- Check Air bag light is on right next to the check engine light..
2002 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($548 - $705) in Oxford, AL
- Oil Pump Replacement ($432 - $742) in Amherst, OH
- AC Condenser Replacement ($400 - $555) in Arnold, MO
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($64 - $111) in Wayan, ID
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($110 - $121) in Sneedville, TN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($73 - $93) in Bridgeport, CA