but it works in reverse just fine. whats wrong with it?
my1998 explorer, when i put it in drive my engine shuts off, on 1998 Ford Explorer
0 answersJanuary 10, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($187 - 284) in Carson, IA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($236 - 314) in Aristes, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($667 - 867) in Troy, IL
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($311 - 430) in Minerva, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($232 - 1,012) in Grygla, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($699 - 953) in Elk, CA