but it works in reverse just fine. whats wrong with it?
my1998 explorer, when i put it in drive my engine shuts off, on 1998 Ford Explorer
0 answersJanuary 10, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Carson, IA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Aristes, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Troy, IL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Minerva, OH
- Spark Plug Wire Set Replacement ($125 - 177) in Grygla, MN
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($820 - 844) in Elk, CA