but it works in reverse just fine. whats wrong with it?
my1998 explorer, when i put it in drive my engine shuts off, on 1998 Ford Explorer
0 answersJanuary 10, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up