im noticing alot of people sayin these 6 speed tranny's havin lots of trouble..i paid too much f---en money 4 this kinda crap ,isnt there some way to get jaguar to man up and fix their shortcomlngs?
my xjr stinks like bad eggs around 80mph,plus trans fault light comes on..? on 2004 Jaguar XJR
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJR Questions
- Starts than dies. Does not stay idle. Also, key Fob battery has been low
- Replace head gasket #3cylinder gasket blown outside
- what does it entail replacing a broken heater hose?
- Blown head gasket,no oil water mixture. no compression on engine,should I have c
- ZF6hp26 transmission... VALVE BODY HOW MANY SOLENOIDS AND THE COLOR SEQUENCE...PLEASE..CALL OR TEXT MARC813-534-0370
2004 Jaguar XJR Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($525 - 924) in Ellisburg, NY
- 60,000 Mile Service ($523 - 737) in Stamford, NY
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($520 - 838) in Marble Hill, GA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Adelphi, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($287 - 344) in Notre Dame, IN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($95 - 237) in Round Rock, AZ