Had to take out fuse to stop.
my windshield wipers just started going in the carwash and wouldn't turn off. on 1998 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1998 Buick Century Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - 231) in Rossville, IL
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brookland, AR
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($146 - 195) in Carmel, ME
- 105,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Marshall, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($576 - 623) in Clarks Summit, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($61 - 78) in Ripton, VT