When I got the car at 80k miles last summer they weren't working. A couple days later after having the heat on blast they started working again. Every now and then when it rains the wipers stop working but eventually I can turn them on. This time after having the car for a year they stopped working completely. What needs to be replaced?
My windshield wipers dont work on 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
2004 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($137 - 228) in Diberville, MS
- Water Pump Replacement ($379 - 653) in Arkabutla, MS
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Hamlin, IA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($212 - 409) in Harborside, ME
- Engine Mount Replacement ($126 - 160) in Warsaw, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($659 - 1,001) in Saint Mary Of The Woods, IN