When I got the car at 80k miles last summer they weren't working. A couple days later after having the heat on blast they started working again. Every now and then when it rains the wipers stop working but eventually I can turn them on. This time after having the car for a year they stopped working completely. What needs to be replaced?
My windshield wipers dont work on 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
- park works,reverse works fine ,neutral works,shifts into drive but won't go.....
- While pulling in my driveway my car shut off but it's self...changed the ignition and manifold...it had never done this before I took it to the dealer bc of the recall...and my car will not start back need help asap....ty
2004 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Diberville, MS
- Clutch Replacement ($1,169 - 1,560) in Arkabutla, MS
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Hamlin, IA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Harborside, ME
- Window Switch Replacement ($117 - 217) in Warsaw, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($223 - 297) in Saint Mary Of The Woods, IN