They worked, i took my car in for some work at a shop and it came out and the wipers did not work anymore, could they have just blown a fuse?
My windshield wipers do not turn on anymore, could it be just a fuse? on 1995 Honda Prelude
Check under dash fuse box number 17 (30 amp).
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Prelude Questions
- 1999 Honda Prelude A/C Binary Switch
- Is this a low tolerance engine
- Mu heater valve is not opening, cable is position properly. What is the problem?
- Everytime it's cold outside the adjustment of the clutch is down but when it's hot outside the adjustment of my clutch is high? How to leave it in one position in any condition?
- Vibrations when car is at a stoplight
1995 Honda Prelude Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($476 - 644) in Montgomery, IN
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($104 - 130) in Campbellsville, KY
- 120,000 Mile Service ($714 - 1,009) in Vassar, MI
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($648 - 826) in New Lisbon, NJ
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 56) in Auburn Hills, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($271 - 382) in Walworth, WI