how do i fix this or do i have to get whole knew door handle?
my wife went to unlock the driver door and the key hole fell in the door panel. on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What is the difference in generation 1 and generation 2 rear knuckles
- will not start
- when I start my 2003 Chevy Malibu it makes a loud knocking noise.
- How would you know the differences if misfiring because of a coil pack or valve
- So I have a p.o. code 128 and 118 I have replaced thermostat, ECT sensor, and
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Luling, TX
- Heater Core Replacement ($794 - $1,063) in Kensett, IA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($324 - $477) in Nutrioso, AZ
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($103 - $135) in Loleta, CA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Green Camp, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($239 - $346) in Roberts, WI