Changed light but warning light stays on. Do not have correct manual do I'm unable to find out why it's staying on. Do not know if it's a fuse but I can't find any info on what fuse it may be or where that would be located. Any feedback would be appreciated.
My warning light is on for the outside truck bed light. on 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Problems(22)
- 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Repair Estimates
- 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Q&A(19)
- 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Recalls
- 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Shops
- 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade EXT Questions
- Navigation not recognizing current location
- What is wrong transmission is getting hot but when its cold before warming it runs fine ones the engine gets goin and the car warms it starts struggling to drive like its hesitating. Ones the engine is all the way warm car goes out of gear
- Ride Control light comes on, after a few miles, it goes out. Minus 11 degrees.
- i am getting heat but my fan is not working inside
- I've20" low pro's an could I put smaller tires on this truck.
2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 62) in Gap, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Cochran, GA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($185 - 347) in Marshfield Hills, MA
- Alternator Replacement ($283 - 571) in Dennison, MN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($139 - 253) in Wayne, NJ
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($59 - 113) in Weston, WV