tip of the trans a lot of oil or mite of been trans fluid..pord out,the lil arm in the trans is cracked it conects to the outer arm of the trans.it has a crazy looking screw .what tool do i use?AND WERE DO I GET IT ? PLEAS HELP
my vw jetta manual transsmition peddle has no pressure. i opened a cap at the on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerMarch 28, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
1994 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in South Pomfret, VT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($230 - $370) in Chemung, NY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Hoyt, KS
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($182 - $259) in Oak Park, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($228 - $264) in Welch, OK
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($276 - $300) in Fort Lupton, CO