tip of the trans a lot of oil or mite of been trans fluid..pord out,the lil arm in the trans is cracked it conects to the outer arm of the trans.it has a crazy looking screw .what tool do i use?AND WERE DO I GET IT ? PLEAS HELP
my vw jetta manual transsmition peddle has no pressure. i opened a cap at the on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerMarch 28, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?