Before I drive my vw jetta I have to let it warm up our it will not shift. Amy advice on what it could be? I checked the tranny fluid they say it's fine. I'm clueless!
My volkswagon jetta will not shift. I have to let it warm up 30 to 45 Min. on 2004 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Why does the gear shift locks and won't go into drive?
- My 2002 Jetta epc light came on and the car wouldn't crank back up.
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?