Before I drive my vw jetta I have to let it warm up our it will not shift. Amy advice on what it could be? I checked the tranny fluid they say it's fine. I'm clueless!
My volkswagon jetta will not shift. I have to let it warm up 30 to 45 Min. on 2004 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Where do i see how to change the clutch in a V6 2000 Volkswagon jetta
- My boyfriend left the lights on in my car and killed my battery
- how much would it cost to repair the wiring on my lowbeam headlight
- upon acceleration at high speeds, my car shakes. Let off gas it stops. Why?
- No power on windshiel wipers