Before I drive my vw jetta I have to let it warm up our it will not shift. Amy advice on what it could be? I checked the tranny fluid they say it's fine. I'm clueless!
My volkswagon jetta will not shift. I have to let it warm up 30 to 45 Min. on 2004 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?