Before I drive my vw jetta I have to let it warm up our it will not shift. Amy advice on what it could be? I checked the tranny fluid they say it's fine. I'm clueless!
My volkswagon jetta will not shift. I have to let it warm up 30 to 45 Min. on 2004 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2004 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($255 - 321) in Pocahontas, IA
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($101 - 188) in Little Cedar, IA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($380 - 438) in Lincoln Acres, CA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($95 - 178) in Neah Bay, WA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($220 - 406) in Chesterfield, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($299 - 367) in Syracuse, KS