I bought it in 2010 and it never had cruise control. Now I see all the others advertised with cruise control and am wondering what happened to mine ... does it have to be installed or is it maybe just a fuse I need to put in?
My Verona does NOT have cruise control. Is it a fuse? on 2006 Suzuki Verona
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- Will Front Struts From A Suzuki Verona '03 Model Fit A 04' Verona?
- how much does it cost to rebuild transmission kit and under$3500
- How to fix oil pressure loss, after overfilling engine oil. Repair question.
- Car losing power when going up an hill and take off sometimes. Replaced fuel
- After the car is warmed up and in park the idle goes way up. Is this normal?
2006 Suzuki Verona Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,032 - 1,301) in New Salem, PA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($159 - 229) in Selma, OR
- 67,500 Mile Service ($159 - 229) in Old Saybrook, CT
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($76 - 95) in Rancho Cordova, CA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($46 - 63) in Morgan, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($389 - 409) in Florissant, MO