I bought it in 2010 and it never had cruise control. Now I see all the others advertised with cruise control and am wondering what happened to mine ... does it have to be installed or is it maybe just a fuse I need to put in?
My Verona does NOT have cruise control. Is it a fuse? on 2006 Suzuki Verona
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- My Suzuki Verona goes in reverse but no power going foward. Why?
- Will Front Struts From A Suzuki Verona '03 Model Fit A 04' Verona?
- how much does it cost to rebuild transmission kit and under$3500
- How to fix oil pressure loss, after overfilling engine oil. Repair question.
- Car losing power when going up an hill and take off sometimes. Replaced fuel
2006 Suzuki Verona Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in New Salem, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Selma, OR
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Old Saybrook, CT
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Rancho Cordova, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($144 - 174) in Morgan, TX
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Florissant, MO