I bought it in 2010 and it never had cruise control. Now I see all the others advertised with cruise control and am wondering what happened to mine ... does it have to be installed or is it maybe just a fuse I need to put in?
My Verona does NOT have cruise control. Is it a fuse? on 2006 Suzuki Verona
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- How to fix OBD Codes: P0171 P0174
- stopping at stop light the car still running will not go only after restart
- Driver's dashboard [SRS] Airbag light stays on. How to turn it off???
- How to get the blinking [TMPS] Tire pressure light off of the drivers dashboard?
- Where is the PCV valve for a 2005 Suzuki Verona EX behind the engine, left or Rt
2006 Suzuki Verona Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($180 - $231) in New Salem, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($148 - $224) in Selma, OR
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($121 - $157) in Old Saybrook, CT
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($328 - $678) in Rancho Cordova, CA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($220 - $252) in Morgan, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($294 - $324) in Florissant, MO